Special Duties Department
The functions of this department are:
- Assisting the Director-General to formulate and articulate his leadership agenda.
- Day-to-day administration and general management of staff in the Director-General’s office.
- Assisting the Director-General in the supervision of reporting units.
- Provision of secretariat services for Top Management and high-level meetings of the Director-General.
- Assisting in managing the Director-General’s schedule to ensure that his activities follow espoused priorities
- Monitoring implementation of Management Committee’s decisions.
- Developing/Reviewing and compiling speeches and presentations by the Director General.
- Management of high-level access to the Director-General.
- Coordination of the Director-General’s response to emergencies.
- Coordination of the Director-General’s briefing sessions.
- Representing the Director-General in functions as may be delegated.
- Managing the Director-General’s registry.
- Liaison with the National Assembly.
- Execution of special projects.
- Carrying out any other assignment as may be directed by the Director General/CEO.