Internet Digitalization & Communication Technology Department
The functions of this department are:
- Responsible for the architecture, hardware, software and networking of computers in the Commission.
- Responsible for software development and cyber security.
- Establishment and Administration of functional and reliable computer networks and Internet connectivity for the Commission.
- Providing technical support such as installing new software, repairing hardware, installing new hardware, troubleshooting problems and guiding employees how to use new software programs.
- IT infrastructure – installation, upgrade, maintenance, test and troubleshoot of Commission’s IT infrastructure, which includes
computer equipment such as personal computers, laptops and networking equipment.
- Provision of effective Administration of the Commission’s website through content development and periodic updating.
- Improvement of processes: improving the efficiency of operational processes in the Commission by putting IT systems in place to eliminate
wasteful and useless activities that can be done better through the use of technology – saving time and money.
- Capacity building on software utilization.
- Carrying out any other assignment as may be directed by the Director General/CEO.